Design Everest is an innovative engineering consulting firm with over a decade of success across California. Our team of industry experts participate in a diverse and supportive work environment that promotes continuous professional and personal growth. Whether you are interested in a full-time freelance/consulting position or a part-time opportunity, Design Everest will make you more successful. Check out the job listings below for current openings.
Contract CAD drafters
- 4-8 years of experience ideally with structural drafting of residential and commercial buildings
- Knowledgeable about local construction techniques.
- Experienced with Autocad and Revit
Contract Structural Engineers
- Bachelor degree in Structural Engineering/Civil Engineering
- At least 5 - 10 years of relevant structural/seismic experience
- Current PE California license and ideally SE California license
Customer Success Manager
- Experience with sales, customer service and project management in the AEC field
- Very strong communication and management skills required with clients and different parties involved to resolve questions/roadblocks
- Currently based in San Francisco Bay area
- SalesForce CRM experience preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with project coordination/ project management in the engineering industry
- Very strong communication and management skills required with clients and different parties involved to resolve questions/roadblocks.
- Strong schedule management and reporting